Do you have a use for bare aluminum magnet wire? Contact us today toll-free at 1-800-443-6481 or submit a product request below.
Round: ASTM B609 & Alconex Specification
Square and Rectangular: ASTM B324 & Alconex Specification
Aluminum 1350-O wire for use as magnet wire and electrical conductor. Call for availability of other tempers such as 3003 and 8176.
- Aluminum 1350-O wire has excellent electrical and thermal properties and is easily worked into many shapes.
- 1350-O Temper tensile property limits are 8.5 KSI minimum to 14.0 KSI maximum.
- Light in mass with the weight being 66% less than copper.
- Aluminum conductivity is 62% that of copper.
- Custom Shaped Extrusions are available in Aluminum upon request.
- Reel-less Coils
- Straight Lengths