Alconex Quality Statement
Alconex is in business to satisfy our customers. All employees strive to deliver products on time and at a competitive price, while meeting our customer’s needs and requirements. We accomplish this by maintaining the effectiveness of our quality system, continually reviewing and implementing quality objectives to drive the improvement process.
Alconex’s Quality Management System is certified to the ISO9001:2015 standard. In our commitment to quality, we focus on:
- Customer requirements
- Quality & performance objectives
- Training and evaluating our employees to ensure top level performance
- Maintenance and improvement of our equipment
- Work instructions, procedures, and policies
- Corrective and preventive actions
- Communication with interested parties
- All aspects of the manufacturing process
Every employee is empowered to play a role in supporting our commitment to quality. The achievement of our commitment requires the delivery of products and services of such excellence that Alconex becomes the natural choice of customers.
Alconex and the Environment
As part of your supply chain, Alconex takes pride in being compliant to regulations that are of concern to our customers and the environment. Current regulations include;
- Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) – REACH
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances – RoHS
- Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 – Proposition 65
- Conflict Minerals originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Alconex is pleased to inform you that all products supplied to our customers (metals and/or insulations) are compliant with the regulations listed above. Please find our company letter on these items here.