Alconex Quality Statement
Alconex Specialty Products, Inc. is dedicated to the continuous improvement of all products and processes through the total quality involvement of all employees. All employees will constantly meet and strive to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
Alconex has adopted a Quality Management System compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 to:
- Define customer requirements.
- Set quality & performance objectives, and establish systems for their measurement and review.
- Train and evaluate our employees to ensure top levels of performance.
- Properly maintain and improve our equipment.
- Document and control work instructions, procedures, and policies.
- Establish corrective and preventive action systems.
- Ensure policies, procedures, and quality objectives are clearly communicated to all employees.
- Incorporate all parts of the manufacturing process
Every employee is obligated and empowered to play a role in supporting our commitment to quality. The achievement of our commitment requires the delivery of products and services of such excellence that Alconex becomes the natural choice of customers.
As part of your supplier chain we must conform to environmental regulations that you, the customer, must comply with as well. These regulations are Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) better known as “the REACH regulation” and the Restriction of Hazardous Substances better known as “the RoHS regulation.”
Alconex is pleased to inform you that none of our raw materials (metals and/or insulations) contain any of the sixteen (16) SVHCs nor the seven (7) RoHS materials restricted by EU Directives.